The bodies involved in disciplinary proceedings are:
- The Professional Ethics Committee
- The Investigator
The following persons were elected to the Professional Ethics Committee and as Investigator for the current term of office (1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021) at the Plenary Meeting of 17 June 2020:
Members of the Professional Ethics Committee
- Dr. Peter Prast (Chairman)
- Dr. Alexander Lins (Observer)
- MMag. Nicolas Reithner (Observer)
Substitute members of the Professional Ethics Committee
- Substitute for the Chairman Dr. Peter Prast: Dr. Stefan Wenaweser
- Substitute for Dr. Alexander Lins: Ernst Blöchlinger
- Substitute for MMag. Nicolas Reithner: Dr. Marco Felder
The Professional Ethics Committee can be contacted via the management office address of the Liechtenstein Institute of Professional Trustees and Fiduciaries, or by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- Dr. Stephan Ochsner
- Dr. Siegfried Herzog
The Investigator is responsible for receiving disciplinary complaints. Complaints can be submitted physically to the management office of the Liechtenstein Institute of Professional Trustees and Fiduciaries, or electronically via e-mail to [email protected].